Monday, May 11, 2009

Divide and Conquer

This is a personal piece I started a couple of months ago. School projects were getting in the way so I had to put it off for a while, but I decided to finish it just recently.

This piece is something different for me, because I have never really done a piece that has been so personal to my own feelings and emotions. I would like any viewer to create their own meaning, but for me it's about the struggles with unrequited love (or rather, what I thought was love at the time) and then finally conquering it in the end and being able to move on.

I used my digital camera to photograph this piece. I will try to scan it at a later date.



Divide and Conquer
Acrylic and ink on gallery canvas, 12" x 12"

2 comments:

Yuta Onoda said...

It's great to see you working hard!
great work!

gareth adamson said...

Thanks Yuta! Congratulations on the London Miles Gallery show. Hope all is well.