Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Media Methods Projects

I'm posting a couple of Media Methods & Materials projects from second semester.  It was fun to experiment with different media and mold projects into something that I wanted to do.  

The first was a collage project based on a description of a character from a short story.  The second project was to create something that was an impossible possibility.  I chose to do a dessert scene with figures riding camels in the background, and a steam geyser forming the shape of penguins.

I will update soon with a new piece I have been working on.



2 comments:

robin said...

hey gareth, i really like these two! especially the one with fabric and buttons :)

gareth adamson said...

Hey, thanks for your comment. That collage piece was really experimental for me, haha. I'm glad you like it.