Saturday, September 3, 2011

Salvagery | Hippie Retro Handmade Jewelry Design | Etsy Online Shop Launch

Just launched an Etsy shop for my jewelry design project Salvagery: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Salvagery?ref=seller_info.

I started Salvagery in the summer of 2010 when I had the idea to design jewelry using recycled silk fabric and various found objects. I wanted to make them colourful, environmental, and affordable. The product in itself can be described as hippie retro for the modern era.

After the successful sale of many Salvagery products during my final year of the Illustration program at Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, I decided to take the brand further and reach a larger audience of those interested in the same principles and sense of design that is Salvagery.

I’m very excited to share my handmade silk designs to the world.







No comments: