Friday, June 24, 2011

Re-Branding The Warehouse Diner

I've decided to rebrand a diner I walk by occasionally. I really dislike the sign, so I was inspired to re-brand the company in a similar way to that of a graphic design project I had in fourth year. I really enjoyed re-branding 575 Jeans so why not?

The first image is signage exploration. On the left is a very contemporary design that looks very urban and rich in its simplicity. I personally like them but given the atmosphere of the already established diner I felt it didn't quite fit. Sticking with the green colour scheme of the already existing sign I explored further. Also, I began to play with "bar & grill" instead of the word "diner".

I really enjoyed the second to last design on the right, so I continued to explore that as coaster and napkin designs, which are the final two images.





No comments: